Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bon Nouvel

As much as I love writing about my experiences in Milot, there are others with fresh perspectives.  For those who haven't seen the latest edition of Bon Nouvel, I am enclosing the link.

http://www.crudem.org/CRUDEM_BonNouvel-Spring2012/Bon-Nouvel-Spring2012.html

It's been a whirlwind of travel for the last few weeks, including a chance to return to Boston, for the annual reunion of the Health Care Management program.  I continue to feel great optimism that we have the talent to solve many of our challenges in American Healthcare  (and can learn much from our Haitian collegues.)

And from a nostalgic point of view, it's back to Baltimore later this month to watch Rachel graduate from Hopkins, 30 years after my own march into the commencement.   Kennedy mentioned passing the torch to  a new generation - and so we continue.

Enjoy the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment